Are you Looking for Hotel, Why don’t you try Service Apartments Chennai?
Chennai is India’s sixth largest city sitting in the coastal Bay of Bengal. Worlds second longest beachfront is Chennai and also the capital of Tamil Nadu. Chennai commonly was known as 9th most densely populated city in the world. Chennai is such a large city millions of residents living here, and lots visitors come here as a stopover rather than a destination. Marina Beach is one of the famous landmarks in Chennai, it held the largest seashore and known to be a second largest beach in the world. TIDEL Park located in Chennai, which is largest IT parks in Asia. Yearly lakhs of visitors visit here for a different purpose.Chennai contains lot geographical beauty of India.
If you got a plan to visit Chennai?Are you searching for best accommodation for your family or personal needs?Then you’re at the right place of search; we brought you all new Service Apartments in Chennai within your budget.
Things to consider before getting a Service apartments Chennai. Few things to keep in mind before investing in service apartment.
Service Apartments in Chennai is a great option for staying in the city
Service Apartments present fully/moderately furnished apartments that suit those want a short-term stay and those who want a long-term stay. A service apartment’s a superior and more gainful option compared to a hotel, particularly for a long-term stay. The choices of service apartments in Chennai are several that include 2 BK and 3 BHK and they come in various budgets. The various facilities that they offer that include swimming pool, WIFI and more make them a great option for businessmen and families. However, for making your stay pleasant and delightful one must pick the service apartment following a careful assessment and understanding of the facilities and the budgets of such a place.
Some of best places for living in service apartments in Chennai
Service apartment in T Nagar – This is a prime economic center of the city and a key shopping district. It has several businesses and business establishments and is the priciest commercial part of Chennai. Several traders and businessmen turn up here throughout the year and require accommodation on their business trips. The service apartments that are there in T Nagar are supreme for the travelling professionals.
Service apartment in Sholinganallur Nagar – Sholinganallur is the name of a suburban Locality in Chennai. The population, economy, and infrastructure of Sholinganallur are experiencing a rapid growth due to IT business Parks and committed SEZs. Sholinganallur is encircled by further IT based suburbs that include Perungudi, Siruseri, and Taramani.
Service apartment in Teynampet – Teynampet is beside Anna Salai, which is the arterial thoroughfare of Chennai. Poes road, Gopalapuram, Seethamal Colony, Poes Garden, Ellaiyamman colony, and Vellala Teynampet are vital residential parts of Teynampet. Poes Garden features a couple of the most renowned houses of Chennai, namely, residences of J. Jayalalithaa and Rajinikanth. It also has Anna Arivalaya, DMK party’s head office. Two important structures of this place are the renowned Diocesan Church & the Gemini Flyover. It has several colleges, one being “Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College.”
Service apartment in Guindy – Guindy is amongst the key neighborhoods in Chennai. It’s located in the city’s southwest part. It has many vital landmarks of the city with the most famous being “Guindy National Park.” This is the sole National Park of India that’s within city limits. It’s also the key hub for a number of small as well as medium scale industries. Guindy is excellently connected by road & train services. Numerous buses going through Guindy connect to other sections of Chennai.
Service apartment in Nungambakkam – Nungambakkam in Chennai abound features key government offices, multi-national commercial establishments, rambling educational institutions, foreign consulates, sporting facilities, shopping malls, star hotels, tourist spots, eateries, and cultural centers. It’s also a major residential neighborhood in Chennai. No wonder, several service apartments have surfaced here.
Things to do during your stay in Chennai
1) Go for a long drive – During the morning you can do several things. One is a drive on the beach road. Visitors can pick their stretch. However, a great one is going to commence from Royapuram/ Ennore and go till Besant Nagar /ECR. Another good thing to do during the morning hours is a trip to Santhome’s Church. This church that stays open from 6 AM through to 8 PM and features stained glass windows as well as an effigy of St Thomas in a seated posture.
2) Two temples to see during the morning hours -You can visit two temples during the morning. They are. They are Parthasarthy and Kapaleeshwar temple. Kapaleeshwar Temple presents a great example of architecture. Its meticulous Gopuram structure that measures 37 metres in height is a fine instance of Dravidian style. The Parthasarthy Temple is amongst the historical places of the city as it’s considered to be oldest of the temples of the city. The things to see in this temple are its Coloured Gopurams.
3) Visit the Armenian Church -The 18th century Armenian Church is the sole shrine that is still there in Chennai. It is a must-see for tourists. Tourists can visit this shrine during the morning hours as it stays open between from 9 am through to 12.30 pm. It features gorgeous architecture and calm surroundings
4) Enjoying the afternoon – As Chennai gets real hot during the afternoons it’s supreme to plan for places such as theatres, museum, shopping malls / a park. Among the places to visit during the afternoon are St Thomas Mount having the Church of Lady of Expectation, Fort St George, any studio in Kodambakkam/ Vadapalani for watching a film shoot, Snake Park and Guindy Park, and Connemara Public Library, amongst others.
5) In the evening – During the evenings among the many things that you can do are Watching a Dhanush/ Rajinikanth movie in a standard theatre and Watching a Dance presentation at Kalakshetra
Service apartments in Chennai
In case if your about to take a Service apartment in Chennai make sure you have this following facility.
- The area of that apartment should properly develop with good infrastructure.
- Make sure you have transportation facilities.
- Check you have avail all kind of facilities offered in the apartment.
- Should contain all amenities in the apartment.
- Last but not least, regarding safety and security it’s always necessary for a metro city like Chennai.
Advantages are taking a Service apartment instead of a hotel.
- Service apartments are always cheaper compare to hotel rooms.
- There will be ample space in service apartment.
- Concerning to privacy also you feel better than a hotel.
- You feel like home while staying away from there.
- You have made own food rather than getting outside food.
- More than a hotel you can get everything in a service apartments Chennai.
Choose your service apartment in Chennai near to IT hubs and corporate sectors. Chennai is one of the largest IT sector in India, find your service apartment in your preferred location.